This Agreement includes the Privacy, Legal, Shipping, Refund/Cancellation, and Customer Service policies of LisaMcNiven.com. LisaMcNiven.com has the right to modify this Agreement and the policies, and any modifications shall be effective upon updating their information on the lisamcniven.com website.
“LisaMcNiven.com” means all property and respective owners. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement after any modification is updated. Please review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
- Limited Right to Use. LisaMcNiven.com™ and all related graphics, logos and service names are trademarks of LisaMcNiven.com. All other trademarks that appear on the LisaMcNiven.com website are the property of their respective owners. You are not entitled to use any trademark in connection with any product or service without the express permission of the owner of that trademark under the law.
You should assume that all of the content or other works that are made available to you on the LisaMcNiven.com website (together, the “Content”) are protected by copyright or other proprietary rights. You are not entitled to duplicate, create derivative works of, distribute, display, or perform any content without the express permission of the owner of that content.
- Indemnification. The agreement requires the user to indemnify, defend and hold LisaMcNiven.com and its affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including attorney’s fees and expenses, related to user’s violation of the Agreement or use of the LisaMcNiven.com website.
- Disclaimers. LisaMcNiven.com hereby informs the user that all information is presented “as is” with no representations and warranties.
- Forum Selection. Any dispute or claim that arises shall be governed by the laws of the state that is the principal place of business for LisaMcNiven.com, and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in which LisaMcNiven.com resides.
- Remedies. Use of the site by the user signifies that LisaMcNiven.com shall not be held responsible in any way for remedies available to a disgruntled party (e.g., a waiver of any indirect, consequential, or speculative damages or lost profits).
- Statute of Limitations. In the event of any claim brought by an unhappy customer against LisaMcNiven.com, any cause of action by the customer must be instituted within ninety (90) days after purchase or use or be forever waived and barred. Any exceptions shall be the right of LisaMcNiven.com.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL LISAMCNIVEN.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, EVEN IF LISAMCNIVEN.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, LISAMCNIVEN.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO LISAMCNIVEN.COM FOR CONTENT OF LISAMCNIVEN.COM
Please contact us with any questions.